“I love the ocean and I’m always out in nature”
A bit of background….
I grew up in a small village called Bythorn in rural Cambridgeshire, but now my home is wherever my next adventure takes me.
I’ve been fortunate enough to travel extensively over the past ten years, a bug I think I caught from my jet-setting parents!
I crave adventure, seeking out incredible places and meeting people from all different cultures and walks of life.
Aside from the love of travelling, I pursued a career in marketing. It’s a career I’m passionate about and hope to continue to grow in.
As you’ll see from my blog, I’m very active, I love the ocean and I’m always out in nature so you can be assured that my posts will be filled with hikes to do, incredible scenery to view and many gems to explore.
I hope you enjoy reading Wonder Seeking Sarah and don’t hesitate to get in touch ❤
A few of my favourite things:
- Favourite colour: Turquoise
- Number 1 food choice: Mexican
- Favourite land animal: Giraffe – incredible to see in the wild in Africa (love all animals really though)
- Favourite creature in the ocean: Turtles ❤
- Sports I pursue: I’ll give any sport a go but my favourites are hockey, skiing and horse riding. Took up surfing on my travels, but still learning….
- Latest skill acquired: Did my PADI Open water scuba diving course on Koh Lanta, Thailand. Loved it so much I did my advanced course in the Perhentian Islands in Malaysia. Cannot wait to dive again!
- Favourite country: New Zealand
- Best nap spot: any sun lounger in the shade on a quiet beach
- Dream job: Marketing for a Marine Conservation Organisation
- City at the top of the to-visit list: Vancouver
- Country you’d love to explore next: Canada or India (I know that’s two but its hard to pick!!)